Business Intelligence-Data Analysis
- Building the SSRS reports from Different Databases like Oracle, Access and SQL Server.
- Designing packages for data warehouse using Integration services (SSIS) SQL Server 2008/2012.
- Using SSIS Import/Export Wizard, for performing the ETL operations.
- Rebuilding the Dimensions and cubes in Analysis Services.
- Designing high level ETL architecture for overall data transfer from the OLTP to OLAP with the help of SSIS
- Collecting required data and using excel to sort data, filter and produce ad-hoc reports.
- Creating Queries and formatting forms in Excel as required for business needs.
- Creating Tablix Reports, Matrix Reports, Parameterized Reports, Sub Reports, Linked Reports in SSRS.
Data Base Development
- Ensure data quality and integrity in databases.
- Identify any issues related to database performance and provide corrective measures.
- Create complex functions, scripts, stored procedures and triggers as required.
- Participate in database design and architecture to support application development projects.
- Develop best practices for database design and development activities.
- Perform data back-up and archival on regular basis.
- Testing and modifying databases to ensure that they operate reliably
- Troubleshoot database related issues in a timely fashion.
- Develop security procedures to protect databases from unauthorized usage.
- Evaluate existing database and recommend improvements for performance efficiency.
Web Application Development
- Program, test and debug all web applications.
- Design, develop, test and deploy web applications.
- Code pages, files, test, debug and deploy.
- Coordinate with other designers and programmers to develop web projects.
- Collaborate with staff and teams to develop, format and deploy content.
Also assist and support in the upkeep and maintenance of web sites.
- Research and propose software programs that are compatible to the future technologies.
- Initiate periodic testing and implement contingency plans in case of systems failure.
- Prepare and coordinate intranet web updates and intranet website changes.
- Assume ownership of code throughout development, staging, testing and production.
Mobile Application Development
The Mobile Time Table Application is a mobile application
designed for the students of the University of East London to
access time tables from their mobile apps like Phones and Tablets.
The design principles used to achieve the look and feel of the app
Wordpress Site Development
A simple and clean responsive WordPress site.
Developed using Bootstrap 3 that makes it mobile
and tablets friendly. WordPress is one of my favourite
Content Management Systems.